Referrers and Affiliates
Terms and Guidelines
As a referring partner or affiliate to Mountain Gazette you agree to the following terms and agree to follow the following guidelines.
Promotional Materials and Methods
You are free to promote your referral link where you choose, but any promotion that mentions Mountain Gazette or associated business or partners must adhere to local law and therms and content guidelines below.
The partner shall not disguise its partner marketing efforts as consumer recommendations or as similar non-commercial messages. Be honest about your partnership with Mountain Gazette and transparent about being compensated for referrals.
Spamming methods or promoting in a way that hides or misrepresents your identity or your organization or contact information is prohibited. If you promote via email, recipients must be opted in and have the option to unsubscribe from your communications. You may promote in newsgroups as long as those newsgroups welcome commercial messages. You must always clearly represent yourself and your organization as independent from Mountain Gazette.
You may not self-refer your organization for referral purchases. This is prohibited. You can not refer yourself or the company you work for by using your referral link. You will not receive a commission on any purchases made by yourself for your own use or the company you work for.
As an affiliate you can only create and use one (1) account per organization or club.
Club website, services, and correspondence must not contain
- Adult or suggestive content, violent, defamatory, libelous, or unlawful content or association with hate speech or criminal activities
- Incorporate any materials that infringe or assist others to infringe on any copyright, trademark, or intellectual property
- Promote gambling of any kind
- Contain software downloads, redirect schemes, or other that enable diversions of commissions from other clubs in our program
- Make false claims and promote non-existent discounts, coupons, bargains, or other misleading strategies to gain attention through Mountain Gazette referral links
- Generate pop-ups, pop-unders, iframes, frames, layered display content, or any other seen or unseen actions that set cookies without explicit consent of the user
We do not work with discount, cashback, or coupon websites or paid search bidding schemes that use coupons or discounts and include the Mountain Gazette name.
If an organization is found to commit fraud or abuses in any way, we are not liable to you for any payment for any fraudulent sales based on such abuse.
If your referral ID is terminated you will not be eligible for another referral ID or to receive future payouts from this program.
You will be paid for new subscriptions referred to us only if you use the referral link provided and sales are recorded in our system linked to your unique ID attached to that referral link. Subscriptions must be for new, non-existing customers, must not request a refund during this time period or cancel their subscriptions, and must not be a result of a self-referral.
We reserve the right to decline payout for a subscription if we already have a referral for that customer or if that subscription/customer was referred to us earlier by another source.
Accrued payments will be paid on a quarterly basis following the transactions that created credit for that payment. We will calculate these payments based on sales data available within our system. This is the only valid measurement for determining quarterly payouts. Our primary method for payouts is a physical cheque.
For more information or clarification on the above, email firstname.lastname@example.org.