Mountain Gazette 195
The 195th issue of Mountain Gazette features the work of John Maclean, Amanda Monthei, Peter Kray, Ingrid Backstrom, and many more. We are offering this issue as a solo purchase for a limited time only.
- 11x17 - that's nearly two feet wide when opened
- long-form stories, essays, and poetry capturing mountain town culture
- stunning, large format photography
- Authentic voices from the mountains
- 132+ pages with limited, thoughtful advertising
"Mountain Gazette is not just bringing back a magazine, but an ethos." - Jason Blevins, Colorado Sun
"Mountain Gazette is back! And That's Awesome For Outdoor Journalism!"
- Max Ritter, Teton Gravity Research
"Mountain Gazette’s 194th issue is remarkable. Rather than your standard 8″x11″ magazine, MG goes absolutely massive with 11″x17″ pages that are truly jaw-dropping.The print images in this magazine are worth the $60 alone."
-Matt Loreli, Unofficial Networks
"Thanks assholes. It's so big I need to buy new furniture! This thing is beautiful."
-David Amirault, digital media enthusiast, Utah